How We Protect Your Information
At Nicolas Holiday Inc., our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our site. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction of the personal information you provide on this site. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
Supported Browsers for GEHolidayLighting.com
The most recent releases of each browser are currently supported.
- Safari - System requirements for Mac only here.
- Chrome - Mac and PC system requirements here.
- Firefox - Mac, PC, and Linux system requirements here.
- Internet Explorer - System requirements for PC only here.
- iPhone and iPad - Devices running iOS 6+ are supported for viewing your site. You can find out which version of iOS you are running here.
- Android - Devices running Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean) are supported for viewing your site. The default Android browser isn't supported for viewing your site; mobile Chrome is supported. You can find out which version of Android you are running by visiting this site on your Android device.
Last Updated: July 14, 2014