I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE ITWINKLE APP. WHY?
- Your device may need to be upgraded to a more current operating system.
I THOUGHT THE ITWINKLE APP WAS FREE. WHY DO I HAVE TO ENTER ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
- The App is free. However, this is a procedure for all app stores. It requires having an email address and pass code. You may also be required to furnish credit card info in the event at some point you decide to purchase an app.
IN MY DEVICE’S BLUETOOTH WHAT DOES ‘NOT PAIRED’ MEAN?
- There is no bond between the two Bluetooth devices (Apple device and the iTwinkle product).
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN MY DEVICE SHOWS ‘PAIRED’?
- Pairing is only required 1 time. This establishes a bond between the two Bluetooth devices. Pairing occurs when Bluetooth on the device is ON and within range of the lighted iTwinkle product. Searching should find the product as ‘Not Paired’. Touch it to pair.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN BLUETOOTH SHOWS ‘NOT CONNECTED’?
- Both Bluetooth devices recognize each other (Paired), but a connection has not been made, i.e., When turning device’s Bluetooth ON and within range, product is turned off or coming back into range with device’s Bluetooth showing ON.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN BLUETOOTH SHOWS ‘CONNECTED’?
- The two Bluetooth devices are linked to one another. Leave Bluetooth and touch the iTwinkle icon to start running the App.
I HAVE MY DEVICE’S BLUETOOTH ENABLED AND AM UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE ITWINKLE PRODUCT. WHY?
- Make certain that 1. You are within the effective operating range (33’), 2. Your product is turned on, and that 3. No other device has control of the iTwinkle product.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY ‘NO OTHER DEVICE HAS CONTROL OF THE ITWINKLE PRODUCT’?
- With Bluetooth on, your device in range, the product lighted, and Bluetooth still displays ‘Not Connected’, then some other device may be connected. If turning Bluetooth off/on and turning the iTwinkle product off/on does not permit you to ‘Connect’, then another device may have control, thus locking you out. Locate any other device that may be connected and turn its Bluetooth off. This would allow you to gain control of the iTwinkle product.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY DEVICE GOES OUTSIDE THE EFFECTIVE OPERATING RANGE?
- The light pattern displayed continues but you are unable to make changes. When in the Music feature, the lights stop moving though your device continues to play the song.
WHAT MAY I DO IF THE APP FEATURES DO NOT RESPOND TO MY TOUCH?
- The App may have locked up. You should attempt turning the tree off/on again. Return to Bluetooth to re-connect your device to the iTwinkle product to then start using the App. Turning your device’s Bluetooth off/on should work just as well. You may need to force close the App entirely if necessary.
IN MYMUSIC IN THE MUSIC FEATURE THE SONGS I HAD SELECTED ARE NO LONGER LISTED. WHY?
- Your songs remain stored to play until you return to the preselected songs in iTwinkle Music. You would need to reselect your songs.
IN MYMUSIC I CAN ONLY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS IN ORDER OF SELECTION. IS THAT RIGHT?
- Yes, in this first generation there is no pre-selection order or random play modes. Use the arrows to change songs or order the songs during selection in the way to hear them.
HOW LONG IS THE RECORDING TIME FOR THE CHILD-LIKE VOICE THEN TO REPLAY?
MAY I USE MY DEVICE WITH AN EXTERNAL SPEAKER?
- Yes, please follow the set up instructions with the speaker. If the songs were heard on your device and not when using the speaker the issue is not with the iTwinkle product
WHAT MAY I DO IF ONE OF THE LED LIGHTS DOES NOT LIGHT OR DOES NOT MATCH THE OTHER SOLID COLORS?
- Presently there is no replacement LED. Please contact Customer Support at 1.877.398.7337 for assistance.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE POWER IN MY HOME IS TEMPORARILY OUT?
- Once the power is restored the lighted tree would retain the same light pattern that was last displayed.
May I add a lighted, decorative treetop to my tree?
- It is not recommended, as the treetop would most likely cover the top RGB LED that indicates connection with a Bluetooth device.
May I put blinking or flashing bulbs on my tree?
May I add extra string sets to my pre-lit tree?
May I put my pre-lit tree outside?
- No, this tree is designed for decorative indoor use only.
May I hang glass ornaments on a pre-lit tree?
- Yes, however, do not hang directly on the wires of the lights.
May I remove a light string bulb to add a pigtailed illuminated or animated ornament or motor?
- No, removing a bulb to insert any additional device into a lamp holder may cause the light set to stop working or operate improperly. The bulb holder is specially designed to prevent this.
If one bulb falls out from my ConstantON® light set, will the set stay lit?
- Yes, this is the intention of the design.
What if I remove/break the fuse bulb in the white base on a ConstantON® set?
- The string set/circuit would not light. With the power off you need to carefully remove and replace the fuse bulb. Turning the power back on the string set should work.
Why are fuses so tight in the holder?
- To prevent movement in the holder that may cause arcing and an overheating condition.
May I use a timer?
- Yes, a 24-hour mechanical timer is OK to use.
What should I consider doing if a row of ConstantON® miniature bulbs does not light?
- First, check the specially designed fuse bulb placed in a white base. If bad, then replace this bulb with one of the same kind as provided with your product. If OK, then check that each unlit bulb’s lead wires are in contact with the terminals inside the socket. You may also check the website for troubleshooting tips and viewing a self-help video or contact Customer Support at 1.877.398.7337 for assistance.
MAY I USE MY PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN THE HOLIDAY SEASON?
- No. The trees and lights are intended for seasonal use only 90 days a year. Using the lights longer would shorten bulb life and void the warranty.